First Protestant Church Of New Braunfels»Give Online
“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matthew 6:19-21
Please prayerfully consider what you can give of your financial resources to help First Protestant Church become the church God is calling us to become. This convenient link allows you to make a secure online donation:
Text Giving Guides
- Text the amount you would like to give to 830-505-1229.
- If you are a first time, text-giving donor you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
- At this point your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your dona on and registration were successful.
Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to your church’s default fund. (Ex: $50 = will go to default fund)
- If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names they can choose to donate to.
- If you text the amount + fund name the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (Ex: $10 Building)
- If the fund name you texted does not match you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from. Respond with the number of the correlating fund.
- If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to
give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund”.
- If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.