- This event has passed.
COUNCIL CONGREGATIONAL UPDATE
The Church Council would like to provide the following updates from the recent meeting on May 14th:
- Preparations for in-person worship are well underway. The council began discussing a very thorough plan created by the church staff to resume face to face services while ensuring the safety of the congregation. Once final details are available, communication of worship plans and procedures will be communicated to members via email lists, the church website and social media platforms.
- The council has accepted the resignation of Carol Haffer after many years of service in helping to lead this church. We are thankful of the time and effort Carol dedicated to council activities over the years.
- The previous mobilization and work completed by the nominating committee will be used to help fill both open positions on the council. The nominating committee has asked for an extra week to finalize their work to present to the council.
- The council has initiated the search process with Interim Pastoral Ministries (IPM) to identify an interim senior pastor. Details will be shared with the congregation as soon as they become available.
Tne next church coucil meeting is scheduled for May 21st at 5:30pm.
- Face to face worship proposal
- Face to face council meeting procedures
- Work Group / Committee Reports
- Nominating committee
- Others as necessary
- May 21