- This event has passed.
COUNCIL CONGREGATIONAL UPDATE
The Church Council would like to share the following announcement with members of First Protestant Church:
- The council has resumed open meetings and welcome visitors to our upcoming meeting on Thursday (6/11) at 5:30 in Schumann Hall. Space will be available for attendees to remain appropriately distanced and the meeting will begin with time for interested members to address the council directly.
- Communication between the council and congregation members continues to be a priority and strategies for improving the flow of information are being considered. Emails to the email@example.com address are read and consistent issues are discussed in council meetings.
- A potential candidate for the interim senior pastor position has been identified by IPM. The Way Forward work group has made initial contact and this candidate will be discussed in more detail during the upcoming council meeting
- The agenda for the June 11th meeting will include:
- Open comment time
- Consideration of Interim Senior Pastor candidate
- Executive session
- Personell discussion with Phil Brown
- June 11