- This event has passed.
COUNCIL CONGREGATIONAL UPDATE
The Church Council would like to share the following announcement regarding future council meetings:
- Beginning June 4th, all council meetings will be open to congregation members and include opportunity to engage directly with council members.
- At the beginning of each meeting, a 30 minute open comment time will be provided to allow church members to address the council with concerns regarding items on the posted meeting agenda and future directions of First Protestant Church.
- Each member wishing to address council will be asked sign in before the meeting begins and limit their comments to 3 minutes. This will ensure adequate time for as many members who wish to address council to do so.
- At the conclusion of the open comment time, the council will proceed with the scheduled meeting agenda. Members are welcome to stay for the meeting but are asked to refrain from making comments during the meeting
First Protestant Church Council Meeting
June 4, 2020 @ 5:30 – Schumann Hall
- Opening prayer
- Minutes approval
- Open Comment Period
- Ministry and Staff Update
- Forum debrief – Take aways for council
- Work Group Updates:
- Way Forward
- Future Council Activities
- Future meeting schedule
- Closing Prayer
- June 4