- This event has passed.
CHURCH COUNCIL CONGREGATIONAL UPDATE
The church council would like to provide the following updates from our recent meeting on May 7th:
- The council began discussing potential changes to the church constitution and by-laws. While there are a number of short term changes that can be brought to the congregation when timing allows, it is clear that a more in-depth review of these documents would be beneficial. The council will continue to discuss both short and long term options for amending the constitution and bylaws and update the congregation when it is appropriate
- The Way Forward work group is continuing to work through the process of securing an Interventional Interim Senior Pastor and will provide further updates as they become available.
- The next council meeting has been set for Thursday, May 14 @ 5:30pm
Proposed agenda, 5/14 Council meeting
- Report from Nominations Committee
- Candidates for church council
- Updates from work groups
- Constitutional Review (continued)
- Face to Face services (continued)
- Face to Face council meetings (continued)
- May 14