- This event has passed.
CHURCH COUNCIL CONGREGATIONAL UPDATE
The Church Council would like to provide the following updates from our April 30th meeting:
- The process of securing an interventional interim senior pastor has begun and the work group tasked with considering the way forward will begin preliminary discussions with pastoral search firms that specialize in our situation.
- The work group tasked with evaluating current and future staffing needs for First Protestant gave a detailed update of their work. The council had an in-depth and healthy conversation regarding staffing and personnel issues. This discussion will continue.
- Council is discussing options for returning to open council meetings and allowing members to engage with the council as Corona virus guidelines are successfully lifted to allow large gatherings. More details will follow at the appropriate time
- The nominations committee is working to identify potential members willing to serve FPC to fill the open council seat. Members who are interested in serving or would like to nominate another member should direct correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The next council meeting will take place May 7th with the following proposed agenda:
- Updates from work groups
- Way forward
- Constitutional review
- Face to face services (continued)
- Face to face council meetings (continued)
- May 7